If you plan to attend IBM Insight, did you know you can save $700 on your registration? IBM Insight is the new name for IBM Information On Demand or IOD, as it is often referred to. The reason behind the name change? Well, the conference is not just about information anymore, it's about what you and your organization can do with that information for your own competitive advantage.
The IBM Insight conference will be held in Las Vegas on October 26 - 30, 2014. It is IBM's largest conference, featuring over 300 speakers, education and best practices sessions, hands-on labs, new product unveilings and much more. *Bonus: Jake Porway will host the event, Kevin Spacey named as Keynote Speaker, and the Grammy Award winning group, No Doubt, is Tuesday night's entertainment. Read more about Insight.
So, what's the cost?
Through Thursday, July 31st, the best discount of $700 is available for IBM Insight 2014. The current rate is $1,595 (USD). If you register with this discount code, G14MOTIO, you will receive an extra $100 off and pay only $1,495 for IBM Insight. After July 31, 2014, the registration rate jumps up to $1,895!
Here's how to register:
- Visit the IBM Insight 2014 Conference website and select tab 'Register'
- Choose 'Register Today' on the Registration page
- Enter your email address and choose the Registration type
- Under the 'Promotion Code Information' section, enter Promotion Code G14MOTIO and click 'Continue'
- Complete the remaining appropriate fields on the enrollment form clicking 'Continue' at the bottom of each section
- Click 'Submit Registration'
Registration Rates and Deadlines:
Below you will find the schedule of IBM Insight registration rates. When you register with code G14MOTIO you will receive an additional $100 off the rates listed below, through October 3, 2014.
|Super Saver Rate||$1,595 (USD)||Ends July 31, 2014|
|Early Bird Rate||$1,895 (USD)||August 1, 2014 to September 19, 2014|
|Standard Rate||$2,195 (USD)||September 19, 2014 to October 25, 2014|